Economic Injury Disaster Loan
SBA-approved Economic Injury Disaster Loan to fight the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a kind of relief for small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories. This program is specially designed for businesses that are temporarily experiencing loss of revenue due to financial crises. Do you know, you don’t need to repay this loan? Yes, you don’t need to pay any interest as well.
SBA started accepting new Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance applications on June 15 to eligible small businesses and U.S. agricultural businesses.
Do you know this loan will offer up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses seeing temporary difficulties in operations due to coronavirus market slowdown? If you are one of those looking for this loan, you are here at the right place. We, PERFECT TAX, will help to fix this financial problem at ease.
Who can apply for this loan?
· Independent contractors (more eligibility details can be checked from us)U.S Freelancers
· Sole proprietorships ( with or without workforce)
· Gig workers
· Small business owners (employing less than 500
· Agricultural businesses
Why choose us?
· We offer a personalized solution to your problem
· We have years of experience, so we know how to help our
clients in the best way.
· Our fees are competitive
· We know our clients are busy, so we pull out time from our schedule to meet them and plan their financial stability according to their availability.
· We believe in maintaining privacy. Unlike other taxation service providers, we do not disclose our client information to other sources.
· You can trust us 100%. Our clients trust our services and recommend us to their peers. This gives us the strength and motivation to perform better.